July 28, 2008

Of Note

I found it odd the other morning to find myself staring into my nearly empty storage box for cards. While my paper addiction does not run as deep as my fabric addiction I do tend to buy more cards than I send. I soon found myself sitting at my laptop browsing the gorgeous selection of letterpress cards at etsy. However, indecision set in and I abandoned my hunt to go about my day.

Note Cards

It was later that I randomly remembered them. There were four packages of flat notes purchased last summer just because they were 10% off at Paper-Source. The stationery box was much too full last year and so these had to be stashed in another spot rendering them out of sight, out of mind.

Thank You Notes

In an effort to use what I have I got out my small collection of stamps and inks. In a matter of minutes I had created my own custom note cards. Perhaps I should expand my stamp collection with these. With nearly 80 more cards to stamp I think I'm going to need a bit more variety than my stamp collection currently offers. So much for use what I have!

No comments: