- 5 buttons sewn onto clutches (9 done!)
- 3 smocks cut out and ready to sew
- new fabric was washed and ready for use
- patchwork scarf plans in progress
- vintage button supply replenished
We had a week of pea soup weather (cold & rainy) so I started a pea green project intended for a lovely little girl. I love casting on a new project. The promising sounds of the needles clicking as the rows of stitches build up and the shape of the garment emerges. There I sit with my pattern and a mound of skeins and all I have to think about is the next stitch. Peaceful.