November 9, 2007

I need Pyrex - STAT

I think it's time to make the rounds again. I need a small table to hold my new serger - I'd love to find one of those old enamel typing desks. Hard to find, though, I might end up going to IKEA instead. Maybe this will be the weekend that I finally find a set of lunch plates. At least I think that's what they're called; they're elongated and have an indentation to hold a cup of tea next to your cucumber sandwich. More vintage brooches and buttons, I can't seem to get enough of either. And then there's my on-going quest for Pyrex. You know those refrigerator dishes; square, bright colors with clear glass lids? I really want a set but am not willing to pay EBay prices. Recently I scored these at the Sally Ann. Love the turquoise and they cost $5 for the pair, what a steal. Yes, tomorrow is shaping up to be a busy day.

No comments: