January 1, 2008

A New Year and New Goals

I'm more of a goal setter than a resolution maker. If you peel away the layers of either I'm sure they're the same at the core. I just like the idea of goal setting better. It seems to be more fluid than making a resolution. Resolutions are make or break propositions. Goals provide me the option to change them as necessary to get what I want out of life.

So for now here are my goals for 2008:

  • A more funky & delightful wardrobe in my closet
  • Be gift ready for every occasion
  • Learn to crochet. (This goal will now be easier thanks to these books from my sister. )



  • Tackle a quilt project
  • Write regularly
  • Take more weekend trips, including regular Kripalu visits
  • Be more green (with the help of these I'll be stylish too!)


Happy new year and good luck on your 2008 goals!

No comments: