December 20, 2008

Trimmed!

new
The tree has been assembled and decorated and I love it this year. It's in a different corner of the living room and it works so much better. Plus, I added some new ornaments this year, including a few glass snowflakes and a pretty little glass bird that I picked up the last time I was in Canada.
glass church This little glass church has been a regular on my tree for years; I love the way it sparkles and glows.
trees
Speaking of trees, I picked up a set of three bottle brush decorations from the end of season sale at Garnet Hill last year. Now my little reindeer has somewhere to hang out.
cards 2008
Months ago I picked up supplies to make holiday cards at Paper Source. Well, last night I finally got to work with my embossing powder and, fueled by a delicious Manhattan, came up with two designs. The red and white one is my favorite but the silver snowflakes place a pretty close second. Today we sat down and wrote notes to our nearest and dearest and they are sitting by the door, stamped and ready to mail. Now, for all those handmade gifts yet to be finished started...

No comments: