May 2, 2009

Spring Kitty

Spring kitty
There's a lot of pink and green springing up in our garden right now. Just look at this wee kitty, isn't she sweet? I think I can sew up this Wee Wonderfuls pattern in my sleep by now, I've made just a few kitties and bears. The dress is a lovely Heather Ross Kokka print and the body is a pale pink baby corduroy that is super soft. I thought she needed a pair of shoes and a lace collar and she was ready for Spring.

It's been busy around here, five more days until I write my final final exam for my master's program, I can't quite believe it. I also have a some new and inspiring sewing books and am trying my best to make a dent in my fabric stash and not buy any new fabric.  I'll share more soon, hope you are having a wonderful weekend..

No comments: