March 29, 2011

Hello? Spring?

Around here spring seems to be having an identity crisis. It’s barely made it above 40F for more than a week and it's snowed…twice. This is not the spring I was hoping for. While mother nature makes up her mind, I’m beckoning her with a bit of spring and summer sewing.

Little Miss Bee's Suits

First up, a set of playsuits for Little Miss Bee. Being fresh off a set of six playsuits these came together in no time at all.

ice cream blouse

ice cream blouse back

And second, an ice cream blouse for Little Miss Lou. It was my first time with this relatively new Oliver + S pattern and I’m now smitten. In fact, it resulted in the first addition to the handmade list since I first rolled it out. Make an ice cream dress with solids for Little Miss Lou.

Now, how about some warmer weather?

No comments: