February 17, 2008

Sunday Morning Baking

On Sunday mornings I typically find myself puttering in the kitchen. The world outside my windows is still quiet and so is the one inside. So I find myself pulling out a selection of cookbooks to browse for the perfect thing to fill a long, lazy Sunday morning.

Sunday Morning
With the sun actually, finally, streaming through my kitchen window I wanted a taste of warmer days. For me that means blueberries and its perfect partner lemon. To get that I combined the best of two recipes to make one perfect baked good, Blueberry Corn Mini-Loaves with Lemon. With the loaves in the oven and a hot mug of Earl Grey in hand I set about reading my Sunday morning newspapers. Well, that's how I think of them anyway...my long list of must read design blogs.

No comments: