June 8, 2009

Fab Freebie Downloads

The internet/blog world is such a lovely little place to be. Check out the fabulous free cards that the wildly talented bloggers of the world are making available...for free!

fab freebie downloads

Cards designed by Creature Comforts (snail) and mmmcrafts (owls & apple)

fab freebie downloads

Cards designed by Creature Comforts (flower) and Little Brown Pen/Creature Comforts (Procrastinate Now)

There is no way my geriatric printer, that barely prints in black ink, could do these great designs justice. Instead I loaded them on a memory stick and stopped by the local Staples to let the professionals handle it. I chose white 110lb cardstock for the printing and it cost just $1.09 per sheet! Some of the cards are two per sheet meaning they cost less than 55 cents each. What a bargain.

Looking at the great pdf freebies on the web has inspired me to create my own. Remember last summer when I took the computer design course? Well, I think it's time to brush the dust off those skills and see what I can create. So I'm saying it publicly, you can expect a free card download from Funky & Delightful in the future.

No comments: