November 22, 2009

I'm back!

Why, hello there. Remember me? I can't believe it's been five months since I posted but thankfully Tory has been doing an awesome job keeping the blog going in my absence. And the reason for my absence, you ask?
Yes, I am pregnant, and with triplets no less. Things were, shall we say, rough for many, many weeks and in addition to having no desire to craft or pick up my camera, I just couldn't defile this happy space with detailed descriptions of just how sick I was feeling. Things are much improved at this juncture and I am in full-on sewing, knitting and nursery planning mode. I need to take some photos of my recent projects and then I'll be back to share.

4 comments:

The List Writer said...

Congratulations! Triplets - wow! And I bet you hear that a lot right now....

All good wishes :o)

SnodV said...

OMG! you are the best secret-keeper ever! triplets! Mazel Tov!

The Nappy Spot said...

Wow!! Congratulations! (And lovely bump by the way!) :)

Jennifer/The Word Cellar said...

Sweet goodness! I wondered what had happened to you. Been thinking about you ever since Squam a few months ago, wishing you had been there. Congratulations on the trio; so glad you're feeling better.